Society of Hospital Medicine Maryland Chapter
Home News Events Membership Hospitalist Jobs Directors
(Last updated February 2nd 2017)The University of Maryland Medical Center is a 750-bed acute-care facility with over 38,000 admissions annually. The hospitalist group encompasses six separate hospitalist services, incuding an academic teaching hospitalist service, a non-teaching hospital service, a transplant medicine hospitalist service. Hospitalists are fortunate to work in close collaboration with hospitalist physician assistants and clinical pharmacists. In addition, the University of Maryland is in the process of building a hospitalist service at Maryland General Hospital in downtown Baltimore. Some positions are also available at the University of Maryland Midtown Medical Campus. Check on specific job listings on the University of Maryland listings page.
- Function: Hospitalist, Academic Hospitalist
- Contract type: Full-time
- Locations: Baltimore
- Setting: Academic
- Providers needed: MD
- BC/BE required: Yes
- Nights: All, some
- Specialty: Internal medicine, nocturnist, cardiology
- Other notes: Faculty rank and tenure status for all positions commensurate with candidate's qualifications and experience
- Recruiter type: Direct employer
- Contact: For inquiries into hospitalist positions at the University of Maryland or at Maryland General Hospital, please contact Ada Ibe-Offurum, MD, Hospitalist Director, at email@example.com.